fredag 13 maj 2011

Mini Tildas wishing a happy birthday!




I´m so sorry to have to bore all of you whom have already seen and commented on this card before ;)
As a lot of you, my darling friends, know Blogger has had some serious issues and for a lot of us that meant losing all posts that went live yesterday. This post is one like that. So.. here I go again ;)

I have a treasured friend in blogland that had a birthday recently but didn´t tell anyone. Its a good thing you can see it on Facebook ;) I´ve sent her this card today :) Maritha: just pretend you can´t read your name in the upper right corner ;) He,he,he! Act surprised when it comes knocking at your door ;)

This is the first ever card I have made using images from the Magnolia Mini World. These were actually a gift from another very dear friend of mine, Dena. Thank you so much hunny!
I sincerilly doubt it that you have missed out on her gorgoues blog filled with superinspiring creations, but if you have you should really take a look now! 

I have created this card after a sketch I found at Mindys  place. It´s the second  from the top. Inspiring ha? I´ll definately use more of them, think they are awesome. :)



I adore this sentiment from Stempelglede. It is like Dr Phil, it says it like it is. The power of the mind and positive thinking is something that has become more and more important for me over the years.

Thank you so much for checking in with me today :)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is a fabulous creation, gorgeous colours too, biggest of hugs love pops x x x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank good i don´t understand a word english......hi hi hi
    sötaste pigan du är ju roligast i sverige du....meee löööööv!! =)
    Ja vad ska man säga om kortet..........ÅHHHHHH JAG VILL HA DET NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! kommer nog sova med det i famnen ska du se...LÄÄÄÄÄÄNGTAR!!!!! =)

    goaste kramen ever till dej pigis

    SvaraRadera
  3. Et nydelig kort i herlige farger:-)
    Super søte de to små Tilda motivene, flott layout og mange lekre detaljer!!!
    Ha en fin helg Louise! KLem Laila.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Ooooo, lyckost Maritha som får ett så underbart fint kort. Hur töta var inte dessa minivarianter av Tildor?!!!!

    Ha en fin helg, supersnäckan!

    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  5. I see my comment on this the other day did not show up. That was when blogger was having issues.
    Well, I had no idea you guys see Dr. Phil over there! haha!
    What a great way to show off these minis!! Gosh, you have such awesome ideas!!!! Pretty, pretty colors and great layout for these two!!!
    Hugs to you my friend!
    Dena

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥