söndag 29 maj 2011

A new challenge blog!


I recieved an email from my gorgoues friend Alby a couple of days ago asking me if I want to join the dt over at the new challengeblog called Deep ocean. I was so honored he thought about having me on the dt and it didn´t take long for me to accept. There will be a new challenge forthnightly and the only real rule is that you need to respect the theme for a challenge to join. Read more here. I particulary like the fact you can use any brand of stamps to join in!

We will be back with a challenge and more info on june 7th. Welcome back then but IF you want to you can register your self as a follower already :) We would love that!
Can´t wait to get started!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Hi louise!
    first: thank you too much to accept my request and OMGosh i'm so hounored to have you!!!
    thank you for this post too, you are really kind...
    pop over DT blog and take our blinkie!


    hugs xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. looking forward to participate...I'm sure it will be a fantastic challenge
    baci

    SvaraRadera
  3. Woww congratulations Louise! Your cards are stunning so you will do great!
    Hugs Kristel

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks for the positive answer dear Louise, i'm very happu to see you there in our DT, and really really pleased and honoured... Looking forward the new card, I say you byebye, see you soon.

    Hugs,
    Elena

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gratulerer med ny DT-jobb!!
    Ha en fin og kreativ uke!

    Klem Laila.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Grattis Louise =)!!
    KRAM Sanja

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥