onsdag 28 september 2011

LD Challenges #8: Fall/Halloween

Time sure flies by, it´s already time for a new amazing challenge with us at Little Darlings and not only that! Today is release day for the new FALL / HALLOWEEN collection! So before I tell you more about the theme of this fortnights challenge I encourage you all to check out the Love to stamp store to get hold of your very own Little Darlings. And the theme is of course fall / halloween projects. You do not have to use Little Darlings images to join in our challenge but we would love to see what you would make of these sweethearts.

I have used an image called Tricks or treats and I LOVE this cute little witch, she looks a bit tricky indeed, I bet the treat in the big saucepan ;) He,he,he!
Ince again I have choosen the twisted easel fold. The spiderweb is made with a PATP set from MS. The cat and dream tag are made with Magnoliadies.The lush black orchids, the patterned papers and the sentiment are also Magnolias. I have coloured with my Copics. As usual I have added loads of stickles star dust to the image.

Found this amazing sketch on the Bunny Zoe´s Monthly challenge blog, I loved working with it. It´s a keeper.



Other challenges I´d like to enter with this card:
Paperplay time: Halloween
KB Cute mondays: Halloween





Thank you so much for looking
Hugs xXx

13 kommentarer:

  1. Åhhhh vad skådar mitt norra öga.....vilket galet snyggt kort pigan! Och vilken raring till stämpel. Lila och svart,det är ju bara toksnyggt det! Toppenbetyg som alltid! =)

    Kramen

    SvaraRadera
  2. Spooooktacular Louise!! So, so, so beautiful this card... I love the stamp you used (and your glittering makes all so magic!), she's really a cute witch, ... and the flowers? oh, god, amazing!! the web punch around are just so perfect and mixing purple and black you made a great spooky job!
    Hugs,
    Elena

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hello Louise, wow, what a great card. Love that image and so beautiful colord. The border looks amazing.
    Hugs, Yvon

    SvaraRadera
  4. Good Golly Miss Molly! This is adorable! You put the most amazing touches on your cards, like the kitty (how cute) and the dark flowers up top, WOWZA haha! I don't like Halloween, but this sure is a super cute card and very inspirational!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card Louise! Love the spider web border punch you used. Awesome coloring! hugs, Angela

    SvaraRadera
  6. Your coloring is awesome, and I love the sparkles! :) Janis
    My Crafting Blog Pause Dream Enjoy
    My Challenge Blog Paper Playtime
    Cricut Tutorials & Other Fun Stuff @ Above Rubies Studio

    SvaraRadera
  7. Så himla ruskigt läckert!

    KRAM SUSY

    SvaraRadera
  8. Great card! Love that little darling!! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Helt galet snyggt kort, gillar kantstansen!
    Ha det bäst!
    Kramar Ann-Charlotte

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hej sötnöten!!!
    Japp....du har alldeles rätt,jag har skrivit ut namnen¨på datorn(bröllopskortet). En jättesöt text-typ som jag gärna använder OFTA!! =) (kommer doch inte ihåg på rakarm vad den heter?)

    Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hey gorgeous lady WOW that is just stunning, i love the outside edge, its gorgeous as always hugs pops x

    SvaraRadera
  12. Så jädra coolt! Gillar den där punchen runt om, den är bara sååå läcker!
    Kram Lillemor

    SvaraRadera
  13. Hi Louise! This card is stunning sweetie! Gorgeous coloring with your Copics- I would love to know what colors you used for her dress because that shade of purple is soooo pretty. I always love your cards, they are truly little pieces of artwork :)
    Lots of hugs, Katie

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥