lördag 7 april 2012

MDUC #141: Gorgeous sketch by Kylie



Hi everybody!

Welcome to our new challenge at Magnolia Down Under challenges :) We have an amazing sketch for you to play with this week, made by our fanatastic teamie Kylie. I must say I do love a great sketch and this one was exceptional. Very easy to work with and leaves a lot to your own imagination. Here it is:


I decided to make a just because card. I like to have some of those in my stash, you never know when you might need one. ;) I used one of the new stamps from the Prince and Princesses collection. I have inked her with di´s on 300 g watercolourpaper. Matched her with some of the gorgeous shabby papers from Pion :)

I wasn´t sure I´d make this challenge in time...my life feels really hectic again. Even though it´s easter I have not had any time off until yesterday. I can´t even begin to tell you how good it feels to finally be able to do what ever I want ;) and of course catch my breath a little. I have had a terrible cough for about three weeks now and I have some trouble breathing properly. My MIL has been here for a week long visit too and this morning I had no finished card! :o Help! But I managed to tag along this week as well. I hope you like it :)






Thank you so much for visiting me this week :)
Hugs

13 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Sweetie,
    oh how I am happy to read something from you and see. I am blown away by this creation. Designed incredibly beautiful and loving. My compliments dear Louise. I hope you are doing well? I saw the picture of your Grandma, how cute :)
    The dearest wishes for you!

    Love and huge Hugs to you,
    wish you a happy hoppy easter :)

    Dunja

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card Louise, I like the sweet Tilda, the colours and all the gorgeous embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. hej Louise!
    oooh så vackert! o en sådan underbar färgkombination. Helt otrolig vad duktig du är.
    vill även önska dig o de dina en aldeles, aldeles underbar påsk!
    big hugs sweetie!

    SvaraRadera
  4. OHHHH Pigan...kortet är ju bara helt underbart fint!! Ditt sinne för detaljer och pynt på korten är ju bara sååååå galet BRA! WOOW säger jag bara! Underbara färger och ursnyggt målat! =)

    Massa goa kramar till dej

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hei Louise
    Så flott kort! Mange tøffe detaljer!
    Du er til stor inspirasjon for meg:)
    Gratulerer med dagen!
    Klem fra Janne

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh my goodness hunni this is stunning! Your colouring of Tilda is incredible and I love the gorgeous colour combination. beautiful design as always too! Happy Easter! hugs, Jane xxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Such a sweet card!Love it!
    hugs
    Doreen

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hej vännen, ett underbart "Louise" kort du visar. Så fiiiint!!! Bara älskar färgerna.

    Sköt om dig, kram

    SvaraRadera
  9. Louise this is stunningly beautiful and your colouring is just so perfect! Chanelle xxx

    SvaraRadera
  10. HI Louise!!! Oh goodness gracious, this is gorgeous as always!!! I LOVE these colors that you've combined together .. the blue/peach! Your details are simply FABULOUS and you add so many dreamy touches to your creations! Whew .. I love it!

    ps .. hope your cough will go away soon!

    Big Hugs to You!
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  11. Du är helt makalös på att få till det på bästa sätt.
    Magiskt vackert är vad det är.
    Kram Louise

    SvaraRadera
  12. Louise! I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling too well. I hope you are doing better now and that you had a wonderful Easter!
    Your card is totally adorable!!! Wonderful coloring, gorgeous papers and all the perfect trimmings!!! Gotta love it!
    Hugs to you my friend!
    Dena

    SvaraRadera
  13. Morning sweetie this is stunning, I love the layout you have used, fabulous creation huggles Pops x x x

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥