tisdag 11 september 2012

GDT Magnolia Mania: colorcombi Blue and Brown


Hi friends and followers! 

Im here to let you in on the theme of the new lovely challenge over at Magnolia Mania! This fortnight we would love to see you create something Magnolia using the color combo BLUE and BROWN. 

Im a bit saddened today as this is my second last posting as a GDT. Next fortnight is my very last posting and I have enjoyed it so much! I really treasure working with my Magnolias so Im extra happy I'm on MDUC forever! ;)  LOL! 

I have created a new tag card for this challenge. The lovely papers are by Pion Design and Tilda was released in last years christmas edition. She is totally cute and very versatile - gotta love that in a stamp ha? She is inked with my di´s - as always ;) The beautiful brown ribbon was a gift from my very good friend Jane. Thank you sweetie - I lurve it! 
The flowers are WOC, exempt the big deep brown one that is actually Kort og Godt but I bought it years ago so not sure they are still in the market. The sentiment I stamped on the tag is from Stempelglede. I LOVE it so much, I use it all the time. 

This is also a thank you card I made for a dear friend whom gave us such a lovely crafty gift for Ella when she was born. :) I´m getting there ;) 





Thank you so very much for checking in today! It made my day! 
Ill see you in your blogs! 
Big hugs! 

6 kommentarer:

  1. Awesome card! Love your wonderful colouring! Love your wonderful design too!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh My dear Louise this is just gorgeous xxx
    Hope you are well and baby xxx <3,3
    Hugs Debbie xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wooooow det här är ju bara helt underbart fint ju!!! Vilka härliga färger och så himla snyggt gjort vännen....brunt och blått.....mums!!! =)

    Kramen

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous! what a lovely colour combo, love it!
    the design is fab.
    Love,Mel. xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Finaste Louise, vilket underbart härligt Magnolia kort du har gjort!
    Så fin Tilda och din färgläggning likaså!

    KRAM SUSY

    SvaraRadera
  6. Ååå så utrolig vakkert kort Louise!!! Elsker fargeleggingen din! Tilda ser så levende ut!
    Klemmer fra Camilla

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥