lördag 3 november 2012

MDUC: Christmas ornament


WHOOOT WHOOOT! 

Welcome to our new challenge over at Magnolia Down Under, this week we would love to see you use your Magnolia stash to make or alter a christmas ornament

I have seen different types of christmas baubles in my friends blogs through the years that has truly inspired me and so I wanted to give it a go ;) I used a mini magnolia Tilda and inked her with my di´s on 300 g watercolor paper. The glitter I added to the bottom of the bauble is from Melissa Frances and is called "glass glitter". I of course added lots of stickles star dust to the image as well as some halfpearls. I used some pink satin ribbon togheter with a snowflake ribbon I truly love that I bought from Panduro hobby a few years back. I have struggled with myself regarding usage or keeping it. I just love it so much! I think its awesome. Will have to check back to see if they have added it to this years stock before christmas. The lush cream rose is from WOC.
Its getting really dark here in Sweden, both in the evenings and mornings so its getting harder and harder to photograph my creations to my own approval. Sorry! 

Please, dont miss out on looking at the AMAZING creations made by my lovely teamies here


Im also aware Im not updating my blog as often as I would like at the moment. Im still here though and I really apprechiate all of you whom visits me still and even more so those of you leaving some lovely words before you head off. Im hoping to be able to do the same for you very soon. My family is still getting used to being four ;) 

Biggest of hugs, hope I have inspired you to want to join in :) 

18 kommentarer:

  1. She looks utterly gorgeous in your bauble, what a beautiful ornament! so clever and I love it!!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello dear.......... This is VERY VERY CUTE!!! An interesting glass ornament to alter. I have NOT seen one like that before.
    love it!
    hugs....

    SvaraRadera
  3. A stunning decoration.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow wow wowwwweee Louise!!! Oh my goodness, this is like a most GORGEOUS ornament!!! The colors and your colouring .. so DIVINE! And the glass glitter at the bottom .. I've never seen before .. I so love it!!! Gosh, if all my ornaments on my tree looked like this .. I'd have the best tree in town!!!

    Sweetie .. don't you ever worry about not visiting blogs .. we're always here. :) Family life is most important and you're doing an amazing job of doing everything!!!

    Sending you big Hugs!!!
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  5. wow vilken underbar idé och så fint det blev. Tänk så härligt att kunna dekorera en trollhasselgren i ett fönster med sådana kulor. Njut av din familj och ha en underbar vecka. Kram Petra

    SvaraRadera
  6. Underbar julkula!
    Så mycket finare än någon som går att köpa (tycker jag) :o)
    Älskar även färgerna Du använt Dig av.
    Jättefint, Louise!

    Kramar Lisa

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wow Louise, this is Stunning I like everything about it!!!!
    Kevin xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. WOOOOOWSER!!! Helt underbart så gulligt vännen!! Lilla pigan hon kan hon...=)

    Kramen

    SvaraRadera
  9. Vilken läcker julkula, vilken fin idé som dekoration.
    Ha en fortsatt fin helg min vän!
    Kram Ann-Charlotte

    SvaraRadera
  10. SooooOOoooOOOooOooO really beautiful sweetie ...Its just perfect xxx <3

    Hugs to you gorgeous..
    <3
    Debbie xx

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hello my dear Lady .... *wave
    always find a treasure at the time when I stopped on your blog and today another treasure, honey !!! it's SO cute and pretty more than words can say ..
    I love to make a Christmas decoration, if ... I can LoL
    oh .. Louise I love this one!!!

    xoxo
    Yulis

    SvaraRadera
  12. oh my .. Louise, are you can receive my words yet ? I am loosing the connection :9 but all I wanna say is : your decoration is a precious treasure!!!

    Hugs,
    Yulis

    SvaraRadera
  13. Så mycket fina aslter du har gjort. Du är helt makalös på att skapa och det vet du. Jag bara älskar att titta in här och se alla helt underbara saker.
    Var rädd om dig vännen. Kram Louise

    SvaraRadera
  14. Åhhh vilken fin liten kula!!

    Jag älskar att titta på dina kort, de är såååå fina!!

    Höstkramen Anna

    SvaraRadera
  15. Totally awesome christmas ornament sweetie, I just love it! Big hugs to you, Chris xxx

    SvaraRadera
  16. Hi my dear Louise! Thanks for leaving such lovely words on my blog! Your christmas bauble is just gorgeous and I can imagine my christmas tree hanging full of these beautiful ornaments! I would love it!!
    Many hugs from me to you!
    Manuela x

    SvaraRadera
  17. Oh my gosh this is so beautiful and so precious! What a gorgeous idea Louise! I love this! All of your creations are so very pretty - but I've probably already told your this before! =) ♥
    RedonkulousDesigns.com

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥