söndag 13 januari 2013

Tis the season to be jolly!


Hi there friends and followers! 
Today I want to show you my winter wonderland card for Live and Love Crafts and its also my dt card for Magnolia Down Under where we posted a new theme last night and that is FLOWERS.
I used some winter alike kind off frosty flowers me thinks to suit both themes. ;) 

The lovely dp´s are by Pion design and I´ve used two for my card. They are from a 6*6 paper named Blue Pansy. Im such a sucker for anything Pion, if you´re in the market for shabby papers, look no further ;) The stamped image is a Magnolia Tilda from an old christmas collections and she´s inked with  di ink from pads , which is currently on a reduced price in the LLC store. Ive used Pumice stone, Weathered wood, Vintage photo, Black soot, Walnut stain and Tumbled glass for her clothes and shoes. The skin is colored with Tattered rose and Vintage photo. For the cheeks I used a hunch of Spun sugar, Worn lipstick and barn door. The shadows behind Tilda is Tattered rose and Vintage photo. You can see it fairly well in my picture below:


To embellish my card I choose to work with white jute ribbonThe lovely lace is named Jolie and is placed on top of the jute. You can also see one of the ever soooo cute Vintage wood mini sewing spools. I was ecstatic to find those in my dt pack ;) 
Besides that I have sewn all edges and also used Crackle paint Picket fence a little here and there and also on the acetate I added to the spool. The alphabet stickers are by Prima. The flower is a Kort og godt rolled rose in creme


The big lush flower is a gardenia in creme that I placed together with some more rolled roses and the Kort og godt decoration berries.  


I made a tag using a heart spellbinder that I added some Vanilla cream shabby seam binding and Jute twine too. Look at the gorge love hanger and the charm named round vintage photo frame pendant. However I didn't add a photo to it, instead I chose to cut out one of the roses from a white organza rose trim



Hey, do not forget to head on over to the LLC inspiration blog to check out what my teamies have done with this theme earlier this week. And of course you wouldn't want to miss out on the lovely creations over at the MDUC blog. 

Lots of love 




12 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig kort vennen, så delikat og shabby og hvitt ♥♥ LOVE it
    Ønsker deg en fantastisk dag
    klemmer

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful creation Louise, wonderful details!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stunning card Sweet Louise! <3
    I love all those delicious details and embellishments :)
    And Tilda looks so sweet as always and your colouring is fantastic, which makes Tilda looking even more beautiful :)

    Wishing you a lovely Sunday:)
    Hugs, Karita

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card! I love your style girl!! the lovely soft colours along with your shabby chic design are a perfect match.
    Love,melly. xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. absolutely stunning louise!love all of those gorgeous embellishments and the design is so pretty :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Nydelig kort, Louise!

    Ha en fin søndag! KLem Laila.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Men Pigan....så himla fint! Kortet är ju bara ljuvligt! Jag älskar jul/vinterkort! :)
    Kramen

    SvaraRadera
  8. Underbart Louise, så vackert du har kombinerat färgerna och alla dekos

    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  9. HI Sweet Louise!!! Wow wow GORGEOUS!!! I can never get enough of your shabbiness .. hehe .. it's just so STUNNING! Love how everything is mainly creamy/white .. and then you have hints of colors that pop out. OoOH it's so DIVINE! And I see that little sewing spool on there .. what a clever idea! I have them here sitting on my shelf for almost a year .. not knowing what to do with them or what I'm to put it on! lol!!! I love love Love your creations my dear!!! .. as ALWAYS!!!

    Sending you love and hugs,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hej Louise,
    Alldeles ljuvligt vinterkort och shabbigt som vanligt, men som jag brukar saga "shabby in a good way!" :-) Du ar verkligen otroligt duktig med DIs, fantastisk farglaggning!

    Kram,
    Sandy

    SvaraRadera
  11. Wow, love the shabby look of your sweet card! The tiny spool with crackle looks awesome!!
    Many hugs to you!
    Manuela

    SvaraRadera
  12. Halloj snäckan! Ååå vilket underbart vintrigt kort!!! Som vanligt suckar man ju bara av din målning...
    Mini trådrullen är ju helt klart en favvo av alla dina härliga detaljer. Såklart mini hängaren oxå ;)
    Har du planerat in den 25:e i Malmö? Jag hoppas, för jag ska dit men vi kan höras jue ;)
    Kramisar
    Ps! Tack för gratulationerna, puss på dig!

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥