lördag 9 mars 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MDUC!



Hi lovelies! 
Today is a very special day indeed! Its MDUC time again BUT we are in a celebrating mood since we are turning 4!! YAY! YAY! Congrats to us! 

We would seriously be nothing to talk about if it wasn't for all of you whom enters and are following us. THANK YOU so much for sticking by us, we really appreciate it. Love is coming your way! 
So in honor of MDUC we have all created some pretty stunning birthday themed projects. Hurry on over to the challenge blog to take a look at all of them. 

I decided to do a card with two little Tilda's again. Im pretty fond of that and have made a couple already. Ive also stepped out of my comfort zone pretty big on this one...can you see one Tilda has got red hair? My word, I don't know if I fancy it yet? Ive never colored red hair with di´s either so I can see I still need practice ;) Otherwise Ive also used a couple of different other Magnolia products on here, namely all the dp´s, the sentiment and the heart die. 
Before I leave you Id like to share some more close ups:








Thank you so much for checking in with me today! 
Lots of love, 


16 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my my what a beauty dear!

    XXX Yvonne from Holland

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh my word, your colouring is out of this world, a truly STUNNING card
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Happy 4th Birthday MDUC xxx
    Fab card,what a wonderful image coloured so beautifully! love it ;)
    Mel. xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Woooow... stunning card!! Tildas are fantastic and your colouring amazing!!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a beauty of a card this is! Beautiful coloring and I love all your sweet card embellishments. Just as stunning as can be! big hugs, Angela

    SvaraRadera
  6. Good morning gorgeous. Happy Birthday to us! Such a beautiful card as always. Love the Tilda's together so cute. Have a great day xox

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful card Louise, so pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love your red hair it looks Awesome!It is a Stunningly Gorgeous Card!Wow 4 already!

    SvaraRadera
  9. So so pretty, fantastic card and fantastic colours. Elena.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Meeeen oj oj....vilken liten skapelse!! Jösses jänta! Helt makalöst så fint....=)

    Kraaaam

    SvaraRadera
  11. oh my gosh amazing louise!!! you have done such a beautiful job colouring these two cuties up...the red hair looks fantastic. such a beautiful work :)

    SvaraRadera
  12. Oh Hello!!!!! Could this get any cuter? LOVE it! They are so cute together and the red hair is PERFECT!!!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvaraRadera
  13. Louise! Your card is totally gorgeous! and I do love Tida with the red hair, she looks great, so please do it again! hehehhe I love how you have masked the two girlies together, they look so sweet:-)

    Thank you for being part of our MDUC Family, I love how you are always so bubbly and sweet and kind to everyone, and of course you always leave the best comments on our entrants and DT's blog's, we love you sweetness! I cant believe MDUC is 4 WOW! I have been around for 3 years and I really do love it as much as the first day I joined, it is always a pleasure talking to you girls about everything and anything, I think it totally makes us the best team there is:-)

    Lots of Cuddles
    Karen
    xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  14. 4 ar...det ar en imponerande prestation for en utmaningsblogg, men sa ar ju ocksa MDUC i mitt tycke den basta Magnolia utmaningsbloggen, med det basta Design Team:et!
    Intressant "maskning" och sa var det ju mkt fint i rosa igen! LOL ...och tycker det roda haret blev superbra!

    Kram,
    Sandy

    SvaraRadera
  15. Hi Sweetie!! Happy 4th birthday to us :)!!! Your card is absolutely breathtaking as always!!!!! LOVE the two Tilda's and I LOVE the red hair (but of course I would hehehe not biased much at all ;)!!!) incredible details and colouring x big hugs, Jane xxx

    SvaraRadera
  16. Wow! So gorgeous. I love the fab image - red hair too, and design.
    Jasmina

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥