onsdag 1 maj 2013

LLC Challenge May: Lilac / Purple


WHOOOOOT WHOOOOOOOOOOT! 
May 1st today and its already time for a new challenge over at the Live and Love Crafts blog. Im so exited to tell you all about it because well...its PURPLE/LILAC which is my fav color atm. 

I have created a card with a shape that I cut out using my Silhouette Cameo. The stamp is once again an oldie but goldie and actually was part of my "price" for being named Blogger of the month in the Mag Ink in the beginning of this year. I have been wanting it ever since it came out and just never got around to buy it. She is inked with di´s on 300 gr watercolorpaper and I added loads of stickles to various places of the image. The sentiment is also a Magnolia and fits well with the theme I choose for the card. Can you see the castle? Its one of the new dies! YAY!! I love it, it was a gift from a very beloved friend in blogland, Camilla. THANKS sweetie, I loooooove it! In case you didn't know Sandra stocks sooooo many amazing charms and this wish weld I thought is perfect on here. And hey...just look at that cute Angel Cherub...awwww! Click the pic below via Inlinkz and it will take you right there. 
Heres some close ups of my project: 





Thank you so much  for checking in with me today and Im hoping to see you all join the challenge :)
Lots of love, 


15 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, it's stunning sweetie x

    SvaraRadera
  2. This one is really stunning, love it!!

    hugs, Durvina

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stunning and fabulous made - I like it !
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    SvaraRadera
  4. dear my best, Louise ..
    I do LOVE how you frantage the castle, it was seriously gorgeous!!
    and everything about lilac here beyond the words!with fab design also.
    I have no brave with lilac color but I want to try once because you inspired and tease me soooo much!
    and overall from me, I always adore your shabby, vintage and "Louise" style!
    Huge hugs,
    Yulis xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow what a gorgeous card,it's a little fairytale on it's own.I love the colours you've used and the little details like the charm of a whishing well,greetings from Holland,Miranda

    SvaraRadera
  6. Åhhhh tror jag måste köpa den hus diesen den är ju ursöt. Ditt kort är som alltid bara en ren upplevelse,man bara stirrar för att inte missa en enda liten detalj. Löööv it Pigis ;) ♥

    Kraaam

    SvaraRadera
  7. Helt nydelig, Louise! Jeg elsker fargeleggingen din, du har en helt unik stil, og alle del lekre detaljene i soft stil: I love it! Klemmer fra Elizabeth xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is stunning Louise. Love every gorgeous detail and I have to get some frantage - it looks fab.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Verkligen? Lila har kört om rosa? Rosa fick dock visst vara med på ett hörn ändå, LOL. Sorry om jag upprepar mig, men frantage passar så himla bra till just till din shabbiga stil. Underbart! Sandy xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Nydelig kort Louise, som alltid :) Er så utrolig mange lekre detaljer her, må studere og studere! Godt å se at flere ELSKER frantage, da føler jeg meg ikke HELT håpløs som bruker den på alt for tiden. Nydelig fargelagt også :)

    SvaraRadera
  11. Morning gorgeous lady, this is just out of this world stunning!!! I am still practicing my inks and still pants at it lol, love the colours here they are just perfect for her, so many gorgeous details to look at amazing creation...

    Shaleise got the all clear so very very happy, thank you for your words you gorgeous friend, huggles Pops x x x

    SvaraRadera
  12. OMG Louise! I am in love with your card! this is so gorgeous! Thank you for your inspiration! Hugs, Chantal

    SvaraRadera
  13. Oh my I love the castle! Your creation is gorgeous as ever <3 Jen xxx

    SvaraRadera
  14. Jag måste bara säga att jag är en liten smygstalker, har inte kommenterat innan detta inlägg, men fann dig här för ett par månader sen och dina kort är SAGOLIKA! helt fantastiska... Jag kan berätta för dig att du inspirerar mig :) Och det är roligt att få ge det tillbaka när du gör så fina kort! Ta en titt inne hos mig om du känner för det, jag är rätt ny på kortmakeri (så börjar nedifrån om du går in, så får du se min utveckling) och dina kort är helt och hållet min stil av vad jag föreställer mig i huvudet att jag vill göra för kort i framtiden :)

    SvaraRadera
  15. Oj, hade jag inte ens kommenterat på förra månadens utmaningskort?! Usch, men det är så när man har lite svårt att få tide att räcka till för allt. Hoppas du har förståelse för det, jag tittar ju såklart alltid på bloggen på det ni lägger upp och jag är alltid lika imponerad av era inspirerande kreationer och tacksam för det fantastiska arbete ni gör för LLC. Stor kram, Sandy

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥