lördag 4 maj 2013

Sketch time at MDUC


Time for a new challenge over at Magnolia Down Under tonight and this week its a lovely sketch my beloved teamie Kylie created. Above you can see how I interpreted it and this is what the sketch looks like:

Once again Ive used an oldie but goldie Magnolia Tilda, she is called Butterfly Tilda. I colored her in a wee hurry (and I am soooo not satisfied.. but at least I made the challenge on time) with my di´s on 300 g watercolor paper. We just got back this wednesday from a little mini vacation visiting my MIL in Hudiksvall which is hubbys hometown. We had a great time but I was so glad to be back home again. Im so in love with my house even though it actually is a bit to small for us. Ehhh... or at least I think so because I want my own craft room ;) lol The alphabet stickers says Mothers Day which is coming up here in Sweden at the end of this month. 





Well, enough said, I hope you enjoyed my creation and feel inspired to join us. If my creation didn't do it for you (I dont blame you, my coloring of this one is....well...not good ;))  then yo should check the MDUC blog for more STUNNING creations by my teamies. They always rock my world and this week we are join by new dt Lillemor, welcome to our family :) Were also welcoming our first gdt, the lovely and talanted Karina. Dont forget to drop by their blogs and share the love ;) lol

Lots of love 


4 kommentarer:

  1. stunning louise!love all of the little details and such a gorgeous design :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a fantastic card Louise! Hugs, Chantal

    SvaraRadera
  3. what a fab card, I love your style, hugs, Marion

    SvaraRadera
  4. Vad då inte bra färglagd? Nu var du då hård mot dig själv!!! Kortet är jättefint och färgläggningen är det inget fel på alls! Men det är väl sant som de säger att man själv är sin värsta kritiker. Är det där Lalalands hjärtbanner? Jag har köpt en précis likadan till Cameo:n, men har inte hunnit använda den ännu…

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥