söndag 16 juni 2013

Christmas in june at LLC


Good morning and welcome to my weekly inspirational post for the Live and Love Crafts blog

I must admit this weeks theme was a tad bit challenging, especially as its warm and sunny in Sweden at the moment. By now you would have guess what it is, its Christmas in june. It couldn't have come at a better time though because every year I say: "This year I will start my christmas cards early" and so on and I hardly ever do. This is still fairly early so I guess its better than past years anyways ;) lol

Once I got started I listened to past years christmas playlist I put together on Spotify and the christmassy feelings slowly started welling up. After having rated my christmas stamps box I decided on these two cuties from Magnolia. Aren't they sweet? They remind me of my little girlies. I colored them in using my di pads. Its been a while since I used them so I felt a bit rusty. Man, I just cant say this enough times...I LOVE Frantage. Its even more perfect for christmas cards! And these papers! These papers blew me away when they were released last year! Im such a sucker for everything pink and the "Silent night" collection from Pion Design is just unbelievably pretty! Don't you think? The great thing is...they are still on clearance sale in the Live and love Crafts store. I promise you, I have a little stock of my own in my house now ;) lol





Im hoping you like this :) 
Lots of love, 



8 kommentarer:

  1. This is lovely Louise great colours and layout
    jacqui xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åhhhh hur snyggt va nu inte detta!!!!! Galet snyggt! *suckar avis* du får då till det du....=)

    Kramen

    SvaraRadera
  3. fabulous and sweet, have a lovely Sunday, hugs, marion

    SvaraRadera
  4. Ohhh Louise, this is again an amazing card from your hands! Wowwww great!

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love it Louise! They sure do look like your two cutie pies!! What a great Christmas card to get you all warm and fuzzy! Love the Frantage, it looks so awesome and all the pretty details you added!!!
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!!
    Big hugs, Dena

    SvaraRadera
  6. Good morning sweetie...

    This is just gorgeous...

    As always gorgeous colours and fabulous details...

    Have a great day...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Åh, vilket fantastiskt kort - alla färger, former och dekorationer, verkligen godis för ögat! :)

    Skulle verkligen gilla om du kunde lägga upp en färgläggnings-tutorial! :)

    Kram
    Evelina

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥