söndag 2 juni 2013

Geekin it with paint in the vintage garden


Hi there everybody! 
Sunday again and my turn to host the inspirational post at Live and Love crafts blog. We have had some serious fun this week and I bet its more than me getting fingers all painted ;) Yes our weekly theme is "Paint". To tell the truth it wasn't much of a difference for me since I always use it nowadays. 

I decided to use a rubberstamp that has been screaming out its need for ink sitting on my desk for weeks and its this utterly cool image called Geekin it. She is so sweet I think! Her glasses are so fashionable here in Sweden atm so a very up to date geek ;) She is colored with my di pads on 300 gr watercolor paper. I tried a different hair color again and i used a combination of Tumbled glass, Salty ocean and Walnut stain. This is the theme of the current challenge with the talanted ladies over at the Saturated canary challenge blog. (Hair thats different) I also followed the sketch over at the Sketchy challenges. I think its one of those you simply have to download and save for later as its a great one! One of those that leaves a lot to your own imagination and still is pretty specific ;) If you know what I mean ;) rofl
Since our little geek has an apple placed on the top of her head I FINALLY got the perfect opportunity to use one of the latest new items in the Live and love crafts store namely the stunning mini apples. They are so fabby! And of course every girl has a mobile phone so thats the charm I ended up using. For my paint I used two di crackle paint products, the tattered rose one and od course the picket fence one ;) 
For a list of all products used pls check the end of my posting. Heres some more close ups: 






Thank you so much for checking in with me today! 
Lots of love, 

12 kommentarer:

  1. Wow wow wow Sweet Louise! This is just absolutely GORGEOUS as always!!! sigh .. I always love the shabbiness that you give your creations .. it's just simply DIVINE! And your details, embellies and colouring .. wheweee .. out of this world STUNNING!!! I don't even have to tell you how much I love this .. but I will! I loOooOove this to bits! :)

    Hope you're having a beautiful weekend!

    Much Love & Hugs,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card Louise. The image is beautifully colored and the design is simply stunning!
    Hugs,
    Katie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Another gorgeous creation I really like your image very much and those colours are just the business
    jacqui xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Först av allt, jag älskar rubriken, helt klockren! Underbar tolkning av “paint”-temat…kanske aningen lite mer crackle än normalt tycker jag mig se. Fantastiskt hårfärg, ja hela kortet har ljuvliga färger. Som en god hård karamell som man vill suga läääänge på! LOL /Sandy

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh girl! Everything you put your hands to becomes a gorgeous piece of art! This is so pretty! Love the fun little image and those adorable apples!!!!
    I hope you are doing well with your sweet family. I'm so sorry for my lack of blogging, I have a full house for the summer, so always something going on haha! I'll keep peeking at your amazing blog though for inspiration cuz you are one talented gal!!!!
    Have a great day Louise!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is "Simply Stunning" hugs Pops x

    SvaraRadera
  7. WOOOOOW!!! helt galet så fint Pigan! Nä kan inte ha varit svårt för dej att gå lös med färgen du gör det så grymt fint på alla dina kort!! (påminner mej själv att testa) ;)

    Kramen

    SvaraRadera
  8. Outstanding job coloring and showcasing this lovely image! I could not even find this image at the SC shop!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Wowwwww Just perfect Louise!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Dette kortet er bare så stiligt! Spreke farger, lekre detasjer og et hærlig motiv ;)
    Klem Elin.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Men underbara du, du skapar magi. Vilken färgsprakande sötis, det är så snyggt med blått och rosa =)
    Hoppas du/ni får en fortsatt skön helg.
    kraam

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥