söndag 30 juni 2013

Happy 1st birthday Ella


Hello there crafters! 
Long time no seen ;) Im enjoying vacation here, sadly I cant brag about the stunning summer weather with a beaming sun so I wont...;) I hope I will get to enjoy it soon though. 
Its sunday and my turn to host the inspirational post over at the Live and Love Crafts blog. As you all know by now we have been swooning in birthday celebrations for a couple of weeks now and today Im showcasing the last bday creation. Some of you may know that about the same time LLC was born the most adorable little baby girl (not that I am biased ;)) was born too, our little Ella. With this card we will wish her a first happy birthday! 

Ive used the most cute little girl image I could find, isn't she just stunning? She is available via the Wee stamp store and is named Angie. OMG...my heart can really pound at the sight of a stamp I love and  this made my pass out a little ;) lol! Angie is inked with my Copic markers. Im still going into the "zone" when Im inking. Poor family tries to talk to me and Im just mmmm-ing. ;) Its so out of my comfort zone but Im having fun! And without practice I wont get anywhere ;) I still have a loooong way to go but Im happy my inklings goes onto creations now so Id like to think there has been some progress. 
These beyond gorge papers from Pion Design are part of my all time FAVORITE paper collection, the "Studio of memories". Just look at those lush flowers on that 6*6 paper I used! Talk about making my heart skip a beat. Ella has always been very into music and every time she hears a tune she starts digging. The big metal music note is the perfect addition for her card, I added some shabby pink embossing enamel to that and the other metal ornaments, such as the love charm, the metal roses and the lovely number one embellie I added close to the image. And of course...I just had to use another one of those utterly beautiful frames from Melissa Frances again. They are addictive! 
I love that they are not that big, they fit onto a card really well. As always Ive added all the products Ive used with the Inlinkz gallery at the end of my posting. 

Heres some more close ups: 







Thank you so much for looking in today! Make sure to stop by again tomorrow cause thats july 1st and we are announcing a new challenge! YAY!
Lots of love


12 kommentarer:

  1. Louise your card is beautiful and so is your colouring love your sweet image and gorgeous papers
    jacqui xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awwwww gosh! Little Ella is already 1?!!! sigh .. why does time have to fly so quickly?! :( She's growing up so fast and I wish her an AMAZING Happy Birthday!!!!

    Well now words cannot even describe how GORGEOUS this truly is! Wowwweee .. pure shabby chic GORGEOUSNESS! This is AMAZING Louise .. you add so many INCREDIBLE details!!! And that musical note is BEAUTIFUL!!! In my mind, I can see Ella just hip hopping away to the beats of the music when she hears it .. hehehe!!! Sooo PRECIOUS!!! Ella and Signe are so LUCKY to always receive such TREASURES from you!!! sigh ... I so love love love your work!

    Happy First Birthday Sweet Ella!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sending you all Love and Hugs,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hej stumpan!
    Vilken underbart läckert kort du gjort!!
    Härliga söta detaljer!! Kan kolla länge länge å upptäcka nya fina ting hela tiden :)

    Jisses va tiden går fort!!
    Att Ella redan är 1år!! :D

    MÅ gott!!!
    KRAM Petra

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous hugs Pops x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow vilket kort, du är helt otroligt duktig. Så många fina detaljer. Stämpelmotivet är urgulligt. Tack vare dig har jag hittat till Love and love crafts underbara shop. De har så bra utbud för oss som gillar vintage.

    Ha en riktigt underbar sommar.

    PS Grattis till lilla Ella 1 år.

    SvaraRadera
  6. An adorable card - you have this Sweety so wonderful coloured !
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    SvaraRadera
  7. Awwwww.....kortet är lika ljuvligt sött som lilla Ella!!! :) Underbart så fina dekorationer vännen. Woooowser! ♥♥♥

    Kraaam och en extra till lilla Ella

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is gorgeous Louise. Such an adorable image and I love the papers, design and embellishments.
    Hugs Sharob x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Dear Louise, Congrats with the Little Ella!!
    Love your card, she is so cute!!
    And the frames are really stunning!!

    hugs, Durvina

    SvaraRadera
  10. Sooooo sweet and pretty Louise! What an fabulous card again!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Oh no, I was missing it!

    Happy belated birthday little Ella, I hope you had a fab day!
    ...and wonderful card as always Louise! Your design is amazing :)

    Lots of hugs, Franz.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Battre sent an aldrig...grattis i efterskott lilla Ella! Det var la givet att hon skulle fa ett kort i rosa. :-) Jattesot sot stampel, Wee ar helt underbara...ohhhh nu bubblar kopbehovet upp till ytan igen, LOL. Usch; jag har sa manga stamplar liggande i en lada som aldrig anvants...for att inte tala om digistamplar sparade pa datorn...

    Hur som haver; jatte jatte fint och roligt att se att pappren kom till sin ratt med detta kort...nar jag gillar dem jattemycket har jag ocksa lite svart for att skymma dem genom att kora lager pa lager och embellishera. Hehe...det var val ett fint nytt svenskt ord?! Kram Kram

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥