lördag 15 juni 2013

MDUC Anything goes meets CLP sketch


Good evening and welcome here! 

Tonight Im doing a combined post, both for Magnolia Down Under challenges which has the lovely theme of Anything goes and its also my midway reminder for CLP sketch challenge where the lush sketch for June looks like this: 


My creation is the last graduation card of this year. Its for our neighbors oldest daughter Isabelle. She graduated this past tuesday and we wanted to wish her good luck with whatever she choses to do next. 
I chose to work with my new fav color (well...as you can see theres still splashes of pink on there or else Id be ill ;)) lilac. Its Isabelles fav so that worked out perfectly. 
Before I leave you I want to show you some more close ups: 









Now, do not forget to join us. We would be delighted if you did! 
Hurry on over to the challengeblogs to take a look at the beyond stunning creations made by my fellow teamies :) 

Lots of love, 

5 kommentarer:

  1. Sweet card Louise I love pastel colours and these are just gorgeous
    jacqui xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful colours! Love your cards <3 Jen xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ohhhh vilket härligt Studentkort!! Såååå snygga färger och dekos...precis ett PiganKort! =)

    Kramen

    SvaraRadera
  4. Å, så lekkert kort!! Helt nydelige farger og superfint fargelagt søte Student Tilda:-)
    Me like!!

    Ha en fin søndag! Klem Laila.

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is a great sketch and you combined it perfectly with 2 DT-challenge! Very pretty colours too! Hugs, Chantal

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥