lördag 29 juni 2013

MDUC Designers choice weeks: Flower Power


Hi crafters! 

Welcome to tonights posting where I tell you all about the new theme over at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. I cant even begin to tell you how exited I am about it. We are trying something new during summer this year where we as designers has chosen one theme each that we LOVE working after! Last week was teamie Debbie D´s choice of Sepia coloring and this week its my time to pick the theme. What I chose must not be a total surprise to you as I hardly ever make cards without this lush embellishment, namely: FLOWERS! Theme is FLOWER POWER and so we are expecting to see your flower showered creations :) Go dig yourself done that flower(s) container and get your  groove on and I will meet you there. :) 

To tell you a little about my own creation its a thank you for your friendship card for one of my treasured blog buddies AND IRL buddies! Yes, we get together every once in a while to sit down and craft and Im loving that! To meet online is fantastic! To meet IRL is something extra. Her name is Christina and she is the author of Christinas scrapkammare. She inks with Copics a lot more than I do and is a chosen dt member for the newly started Copic Marker Sweden blog. I ask for her advice on color combinations all the time so Im thankful she puts up with me ;) lol! 
This time I inked Tilda with my Copics too and I had so much fun. THe blue patterned paper is by Maja Design from the latest "Vintage Spring Basics", 12*12 sheet is called 7th of march. The sentiment is from Bildmålarna and around the edge of the flower center I added some shabby blue embossing powder and pink rolled roses from Live and love crafts. The letters is cut out with a die from Sizzix by TH and is called Type set. The beautiful diamante spacer is from The ribbon girl. The sentiment "Big hugs to you" is from a sheet of sentiments called "Friendship sentiments" from my beautiful and utterly talanted friend Angie Hunts store Little Darling Rubberstamps. (Oh I miss you guys! We had so much fun! Love you all) 
Those sentiments are amazing, they are not as huge in size as they regularly is so they can fit into the smallest spaces like my little Doo Hickey die there. I will definitely buy more of those! The turqoise roses are by Prima all of the other flowers are WOC. 

Heres some more close ups: 




I hope you will take the time out of your busy schedules to join us at MDUC this week, that would mean the world to me :) 
But hey, don't forget to firstly pop over to look at all the beyond fabby creations made by my teamies! 



6 kommentarer:

  1. Min søte venn Louise ♥
    For en herlig post og for et vakkert kort! Christina er veldig heldig som har deg som venn ♥
    Nydelige farger og herlige blomster. Dette skal jeg bare være med på og har det perfekte kortet for din utfordring i morgen.
    Som alltid er du en fantastisk inspirasjon med ditt talent, ditt øye for detaljer og din herlige personlighet. Du er en ener vennen, så glad for at du finnes her i min bloggverden♥
    Stor klem til deg fra meg

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sooooooooooo amazing and such a fabulous card again Louise! I love it again! Hugs, Chantal

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is gorgeous Louise love your papers and detailing great colouring also
    jacqui xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh Louise, this is such a wonderful and beautiful card. I really love this. And so much pretty flowers.

    Hugs,
    Diana

    SvaraRadera
  5. It's beautiful! I'm in love with your colours and lush designs.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a perfect choice did you came up with at the MDUC Challenge Louise and your card is soooooooooooooo beautiful! Love it all!

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥