söndag 9 juni 2013

Tilda and Pearl enjoying summer



Hi there everybody! 
Oh my, do we have a theme I just looooooove in the Live and Love Crafts blog this week? Its SUMMER and that is my fav - all categories. I mostly enjoy summer when Im making cards - you are aloud to thrive in those pastel colors, and IRL its by far my fav time of year. Just chilling in my garden with something ice cool to drink facing the big yellow circle in the sky is when I feel most alive. But I think its like that for most Swedes, we have such a long and dark autumn and winter before somebody switches on the light in the sky for us. ;) 

I chose to make a shaker card as inspiration for you all. My image is once again a cute Magnolia Tilda that is called "Tilda and pearl". She is inked with my Copic sketch markers. Well, whats shaking on here you might think? I decided to use the new mica fragments that Sandy stocks in the LLC store. They are perfect for the occasion, not to heavy and not to small either ;) Besides the lovely flakes I would also like to mention the lovely seashells that I placed on both sides of the image - aren't those just tooooo pretty? Gees, I need more straight away. Oh, and the sentiment from Magnolia is still available in the store too, but Sandy isn't going to stock stamps anymore so hurry if you feel like having one of you're own, its on sale too. As always I have listed all materials used at the end of my posting using Inlinkz for you. Just click the little picture and it will take you right there. I hope you find my creation to be an inspiration. I sure had dun making it! 






 


Thank you so much for being here today :) 
Love, 


16 kommentarer:

  1. hunny ...... i LOVE your card!! (with loud speak)
    oh my goodness, your shabby always amazed me and I can speak nothing but WOW !

    luv and hugs, Yulis

    SvaraRadera
  2. Helt fantastiskt Louise!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. this card is so beautful, I love the details.
    Hugs Ghea

    SvaraRadera
  4. Heeeeelt underbart!!!! Såååå fint Pigan! :) ♥

    Kraaam

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gudommelig vakkert du skånske vakre kvinne ♥
    Herlig å høre at du koser deg i solen om dagen
    Her er det litt i overkant mye regn, og ikke så altfor varmt om dagen, men jeg klager ikke. Regn vær er pysselvær og det er ganske ok det også ♥
    Ha en fin uke vennen!
    Klemmer

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fantastisk kort! Jeg elsker skjellene, den lille brosje-tingen, teksten og de andre detaljene. Herlig motiv, og utrolig flott fargelagt. Så fint med shaker-effekt og den lille flaska. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Stunning card Louise, beautiful. xxx

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is so beautiful Louise. Love the gorgeous image and stunning embellishments.
    Hugs sharon x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful card, Louise. Tilda looks adorable, stunning design.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    SvaraRadera
  10. hej louise! nu var det väldigt länge sen jag besökte din blogg, har haft så vansinnigt mycket att göra i skolan nu det sista så jag har inte hunnit med att blogga. men vilka vakra alster du har skapat sen jag sist kikade in, du är verkligen helt fantastisk!! detta kortet älskar jag, så fina färger och stämpeln är super söt och med en ljuvlig färgläggning. snyggt dekorerat också såklart. önskar dig en fin kväll och en härlig sommar. ta hand om dig. kram, tess.

    SvaraRadera
  11. OooOh Louise! This is just absolutely DIVINE! I mean seriously, look at all of these shabby chic details on here .. it's AMAZING! There's so much gorgeousness to take in here .. sigh .. love love love! From your colouring, to your beautiful flowers, to the most stunning embellies ... I can fall in love over and over again! :)

    Glad to hear that the sunshine is shining there and you're all enjoying the warm rays! Wish I could send more of the heat we have here on over to you. We're up to 110 degrees .. ugh! But today we had a slight relief .. only 100 degrees. ick!

    Hope your beautiful girls are doing well! :)

    Much love,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  12. Hej Lou!
    how are you? hope everything is fine for you!
    well, this card is fantastic! i love this image and the way you have colored the mermaid is fantastic!
    great work as always!
    hugs, alby

    SvaraRadera
  13. Dear Louise! Thank you very much for your big compliment on my blog! You made me blush! However, I give that compliment right back to you, because you inspire a lot of people including me! Your card is again stunning!

    SvaraRadera
  14. Fina, fina Louise, ditt kort är helt underbart vackert!

    KRAM SUSY

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥