torsdag 1 augusti 2013

Santa Tilda is coming to town


Hi there fellow crafters and friends! 
I´d like to welcome you to the start of our new challenge running all throughout august over at the Live & Love crafts blog. We have another amazing theme that was really fun to work with, its WARM or COOL colors. This is also a GDT card for Noor! Design


I chose to work with warm colors. Let me tell you it turned out to be a big challenge as everything about winter season is cold ;) And my gosh, its a good thing white is neither warm or cold but a complimentary color (as well as black) because then I could use that freely ;) lol
Heres a picture to help you see which is which if you're not sure: 


The stamp is a Tilda from Magnolia and I colored her with distress ink pads on 300 g watercolor papers. 


The papers are from Maja Design. The collection is called "Its christmas time". Look at that cute Santa peeking out ;) I felt I had to also add a couple of christmas apples and the mini apples are perfect for that. I paired them up with the amazing berry pin. It looks a bit like a snowball don't you think? A very fashionable snowball but still ;) As always you can see all the products Ive used from Live & Love crafts at the end of this posting. 
In this picture you can also see the beyond lush snowflake die from Joy Designs (Noor! Design) a little better. 




Here´s the BEAUTIFUL laser-cut snowflake I was talking about. Its designed by cute and incredibly talented Jolanda Bergman for a newly started dutch company called Dutch Doobadoo


Do not forget to take a look at the gorge creations by my talanted teamies :)

Thank you so much for being here today :)


9 kommentarer:

  1. OMG Stunning! Loooove it to bits! All those Amazing Embellies and your Gorgeousely coloured Tilda! How Lucky is the recipient of this Chrissy Card!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vilket underbart vackert kort, Louise!
    Vilken julinspiration man fick!

    STOR KRAM SUSY

    SvaraRadera
  3. Absolutely spectacular!!!!!! Adore your magnificently colored Tilda and all those luscious embellishments!

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love your card Louise great colours and what super snowflakes
    jacqui x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi, Louise. I had to stop by and get a closer look at this beauty. Tilda looks adorable on that frame with the lovely frantage around her. The jute fabric, lace and cheesecloth add so much interest and texture. And I love how you let your Santa paper show through a bit, so cute. A stunning make!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thank you for making my Christmas card so early!!! hahahaha!!! JK! Although this is the most gorgeous card Louise! LOVE your coloring with the rich red and such pretty dies!!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wooowwww what a great card and such stunning colouring! I love it! Hugs, Chantal

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hej Louise,
    Vilket ljuvligt shabbigt julkort! Det finns sa manga sota jul-Tildor, och denna finns med pa min topp-lista. Hon ar sa sot med sitt forklade, det ger en slags gammaldags traditionell julkansla och jag tycker darfor att hon gor sig bast i rott precis som du malat henne. Underbar anvandning av Majas papper och perfekt med lite jute till. Kram, Sandy

    SvaraRadera
  9. Completely gorgeous - I love the colour palette, with the white in between to keep it fresh - brilliant inspiration for the Warm colours!
    Alison x

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥