lördag 22 februari 2014

Color me wonderful


Good morning! 

Today Im back to showcase a card that is very special to me. 
I don't know about you but I always try and out my heart and soul into my card making. Sometimes you know already first hand whom will be the receiver and those cards are even more special I think. This one is made for a very treasured friend of mine, you probably know her too ;) She is the lovely Christina of Christinas Scrapkammare (click the link and you will visit her Facebook page), also the author of the popular blog Christinas scrapkammare. She has been working so hard lately trying to nail her Copic exam and well, even though I knew all along she was going to pass all along she has been patiently awaiting her results. And YES!!! She passed and is now a Copic Master! Yay! 
She will be teaching some ECCP classes soon so keep yourselfs posted and ready to sign up! 


Some of you know Im bitten by the Saturated canary bug when it comes to inking with my copics and since Christina is a Copic master now thats what I wanted to do. Im no where near as good as she is but that doesn't matter. I wanted the perfect image and I thought this was it! Her name is Color me wonderful and see..shes holding on tight to those markers. Doesn't get much more perfect than that ;) But then again its the hair…talk about taking on a challenge..ugh! I think it turned out okay in the end. I inked the hair and skin for like 2 and a half hours and then the skin was 20 min out of those..lol! Like I said, Im not an expert ;) 

Here she is in a little close up, don't look to hard ;) 


The dp's are by Pion design, one of my favorites. They are a mix of "A day in may" and "Sweet baby" collections. The sentiment is in swedish saying "I just wanted to say - congratulations" Its by the lovely Gummiapan (Rubbermonkey, she also stores some english sentiments that are pretty great if you consider a visit). Flowers by WOC. The Prima resin key is from The Ribbon girl.



Thank you so much for looking! 
Lots of love


2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow...what a stunning and amazing card! It is gorgeous!
    Martina

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is stunning Louise. Love the image and the design and embellishments are gorgeous.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥